We are looking for talented team members in these areas:
Associate Director, Medical Communications
Job Description and Application Details (link)
Full-time, Anywhere USA
Scientific Content Developer, Medical Communications
Job Description and Application Details available soon
Per diem, Anywhere USA
Who We Are
- Since 2003, Wesley Enterprise has helped our Medical Affairs clients develop rigorous and visually appealing content in many therapeutic areas, to strategically communicate the science and data to healthcare professionals. Our clients are amazed at what we can do to make them look good.
- We create custom deliverables for Medical Communications, Medical Information, Publications, Scientific Training and HEOR.
- Our efficient and innovative team prioritizes work-life balance as we continuously systematize and automate processes to leverage the best use of our most important resource – our team members.
Why Work for Us
For all positions
- Work-life balance (virtual team, flexible hours, minimum travel)
- Be involved in steering the company direction and growth
For content developers
- Be involved with cutting edge medical science in many therapeutic areas
- Gain ability to develop all aspects of a project – including scientific strategies, story flow, medical literature curation, content development, design/layout to engage audience, and support for medical/legal/regulatory review
Our Compensation Package / Benefits
Focus on work-life balance
- Work at home (>97%) with minimal overnight travel (<3%)
- Flexible work hours (as long as the work gets done on time)
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience directly relevant to our services
- Team bonus for outstanding company performance
- Bonus for new business
- Peer recognition and reward program
- Company holidays (11 days) including winter break (full-time only)
- Annual PTO, starting at 16 days (full-time only)
- Group health insurance – covers up 75% for team member and dependents (full-time only)
- Retirement plan with up to 4% company matching
How to apply
See job description links above.
What happens after I apply?
Selected applicants that meet the minimum requirement above will be invited via e-mail to participate in phone interview(s) and technical assessments.
Please e-mail us!