We commit to employment diversity and inclusion, consistent to what is outlined at CEOAction, and believe that a diversified team is a unique strength.
Currently we are looking for talented team members in these areas:
Scientific Content Lead, Medical Communications
Job Description and Application Details (link)
Full-time, Anywhere USA
Who We Are
- Since 2003, Wesley Enterprise has helped our Medical Affairs clients develop rigorous and visually appealing content in many therapeutic areas, to strategically communicate the science and data to healthcare professionals. Our clients are amazed at what we can do to make them look good.
- We create custom deliverables for Medical Communications, Medical Information, Publications, Scientific Training, and HEOR.
- Our efficient and innovative team prioritizes work-life balance as we continuously systematize and automate processes to leverage the best use of our most important resource – our team members.
Our Compensation Package / Benefits
Focus on work-life balance
- Work at home, with rare overnight travel
- Flexible work hours (as long as work is completed on time)
- Competitive salary and title commensurate with experience directly relevant to our services
- Team bonus for outstanding company performance (overall target 10%)
- Bonus for new business or new employee referral
- Peer recognition and reward program
- Paid company holidays – 11 days (full-time 40h/wk employees only) including Christmas to New Year
- Annual PTO – 16 days (full-time 40 h/wk employees only) accrued per pay period
- Group health insurance – covers up 75% for team member and dependents (full-time 40h/wk employees only)
- 401k Retirement plan with Roth option and 1:1 company match up to 4%
How to apply
- Each position is a little different. See job description links above.
What happens after I apply?
- Selected applicants that meet the minimum requirement will be invited via e-mail to participate in web interview(s) and technical assessments.
- Please e-mail us!