We are hiring!
- We are seeking to hire one highly qualified professional to join our medical communications / medical writing team into the position of manager, senior manager, or director, depending on candidate pool.
- Key minimum requirement is US Doctor of Pharmacy degree with recent relevant work experience in a biotechnology/pharmaceutical company or medical communications agency. Details are listed in the job description.
- Links to detailed Job Description and Application Form
- See also FAQs below.
Wesley Enterprise is a premier medical communications company. Since 2003, biopharmaceutical clients have repeatedly sought our support as a preferred agency in developing medical content based on our consultative and innovative approaches, high quality, client service, and peer-level understanding. We develop deliverables to support leading medical products in many therapeutic areas in a variety of formats including slide decks, dossiers, standard response letters, and other tools for Medical Affairs, HEOR, Commercial, and training teams.
- Learn and be involved with cutting edge medical science in many therapeutic areas
- Gain ability to develop all aspects of a medical communications project – including scientific strategies, story flow, medical literature curation, content development, design/layout to engage audience, and support for medical/legal/regulatory review
- Opportunity for involvement in other aspects of the company
- Be involved in steering the company direction and growth
- Work-life balance (virtual team, flexible hours, minimum travel)
Key benefits for full time employees
- Compensation commensurate with relevant work experience
- Medical/Dental insurance for both employee and immediate family (company pays up to 75%)
- 401k retirement plan with up to 4% matching and discretionary profit sharing
- 12 company holidays, including shutdown between Christmas and New Year
- 15 PTO days per year
How to apply
Review the job description and complete the application. Then e-mail to hiring @ wesley enterprise . net following the specific directions in the Application.
What happens then?
Selected applicants that meet the minimum requirement above will be invited via e-mail to participate in phone interview(s) and technical assessments.
Please e-mail any questions to hiring @ wesley enterprise . net
Why PharmD? Will you consider PhD?
One of the exciting and intellectually-rewarding aspects about our job is the opportunity to work at the cutting edge of a variety of therapeutic areas in a rapidpace. Projects in a therapeutic area may last an average of 2-3 months, and we may work on 2-3 projects (at different stages of development) from vastly unrelated therapeutic areas at a time. We usually have less than a day to prepare to deep-dive into a different therapeutic area. Our experience has been with PharmDs since they are generally trained in a variety of therapeutic area. We do appreciate the analytic skills of PhDs, so we will consider PhDs who can demonstrate the ability to go in and out of different therapeutic areas quickly.