Thank you for visiting us!
At this time, our team is full, but we are always collecting interest for doctoral-level scientific content writers. See here for details of the position. If you are potentially interested, e-mail us with you CV (including your e-mail), and we will notify you when a position opens up.
Powered by a small virtual team of doctoral-level scientific writers since 2003, Wesley Enterprise helps pharmaceutical companies develop custom medical-scientific educational material.
Wesley Enterprise is a premier medical communications company. Pharmaceutical clients have repeatedly sought our support as a preferred agency in developing medical content based on our consultative and innovative approaches, high quality, client service, and peer-level understanding. We develop assets to support medical products in many therapeutic areas in a variety of formats including slide decks, dossiers, standard response letters, and other tools for clients in the Medical Affairs, HEOR, Commercial, and training teams.
Why work for us
For all positions
- Work-life balance (virtual team, flexible hours, minimum travel)
- As part of a small company, be involved in steering the company direction and growth
- Opportunity for involvement in other aspects of the company
- Learn and be involved with cutting edge medical science in many therapeutic areas
- Gain ability to develop all aspects of a medical communications project – including scientific strategies, story flow, medical literature curation, content development, design/layout to engage audience, and support for medical/legal/regulatory review
Our compensation package
- Work at home (90%+)
- Flexible work hours
- Minimal overnight travels (<5%)
- Respectful work environment
- Competitive salary, commensurate with relevant past experience
- Company holidays (11 days) and paid time off (16 days)
- Group health insurance (covers 75% of silver level insurance for team member and dependents)
- Retirement plan with company matching
- Professional development opportunities
How to apply
Review the Job Description for the position of interest (link above). The directions on how to apply is included in the Job Description.
What happens after I apply?
Selected applicants that meet the minimum requirement above will be invited via e-mail to participate in phone interview(s) and technical assessments.
Please e-mail us!